The Epic Collection The Epic Collection

Interesting

It was definately not what I expected. My favorite one was either the epic battle or Hoona Igna Chowa Neha it made me lol could be better if it wasn't just pictures though

Adventures Of Bomb pt1 Adventures Of Bomb pt1

dude?!

They cheated. I always tried to dig a whole to the other side of the world, but i did it the hard way.

BombSquad5 responds:

Lmao technology has come a long way :]

Ni99apenguin: freedom.swf Ni99apenguin: freedom.swf

Nice

funny liked the cloe ups. but very predictable

Lost Warrior V.09 Lost Warrior V.09

Uh oh

I fell off the path in the first level and I just kept falling and couldn't restart

a game about happiness a game about happiness

Nice!

That was hilariously stupid

Thru cats and dogs Thru cats and dogs

Pretty easy

I thoght it was a little too easy and too short

Evil INC. - Disorder Granted Evil INC. - Disorder Granted

Nicely done

One of the best songs I've heard on newgrounds *so far*.

Nevrosia666 responds:

At each votes , each of you makes us stronger.
Keep the support !

Thanks.

Tektonik Tektonik

Couple things

#1 It was waaay too long the first part was pretty cool but it was just the same thing over and over.
#2 The drum beat in the background should change a bit because for about four minutes it is the loudest thing and the most repetitive thing, so either make it softer or change it up, you also went back to that at the end so that made me a bit frustrated.
#3 this isn't really a techno song it's like relaxed industrial.

hardcorescm responds:

thanks for your comments - ill take them on board for future tracks, esp the variety bit

i do tend to make overly long tracks as thats what i like

Female Samurai Female Samurai

nice

In the begining it was good but I felt myself listening almost more to the drums than to the melody and I had to concentrate on the melody to hear it, you want the melody to be the main thing that a person hears without them trying

at 2:20 i felt that the song lost all connection to the begining except for the melody, so it felt almost like a new song. here it is way to different instrument wise I like the idea of the guitar like that but keep some of the other instruments the same or make the plucked instrument at the begining do something different in the end.

the song started off as the "female samurai" but ended like some sort of futuristic soldier.

CardboardowI responds:

This song is a story about her life, as a transition from a young girl to a warrior. Thus why the song changes so much. The melody is able to be recognized at the end so you know it's the same person, but everything else is changed about it so that you know she has changed as well.

As for you listening to the drums more so than the melody, I don't really know how to respond to that, since I only used about 3 different loops throughout the whole song with a couple extra kicks thrown in.

for future reference The plucked instrument you are talking about is called a koto.

Thanks for the feedback!